Together we can end the cycle of domestic violence.
Our Site includes links to other Web sites. When visiting those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
Information Collection and Tracking
There are two types of information that Kristin's Fund collects about users:
Information You Provide to Us
- When interacting with the Site, we may ask you to provide us with the following Customer Contact Information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, job title and company.
- We may use Customer Contact Information to contact you and deliver information targeted to your interests.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your Customer Contact Information to third parties.
Information We Collect as You Access and Use the Site
- Details of/relating to your use of our Site.
- Details of any e-mail correspondence or any other social media interactions that you have with us.
- Cookie or other tracking information collected below.
Using Google Analytics, Kristin's Fund may automatically (or passively) store or collect certain Usage Information when you visit or interact with the Site.
- Your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Service, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier.
- Your browser type, operating system, hardware, and mobile network information.
- The URL that referred you to our Site.
- Your location and other information, including the time of day.
The Site collects anonymous statistical information using Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects information such as how often you visit the Site, what pages you look at, and when. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information.
For more information about the data that is collected through Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
Cookies are pieces of information that some websites transfer to a visitor’s web browser when first visiting the site or page. A cookie does not contain personal information, but will be used to remember your choices of certain options when using some types of content, such as saving passwords, personal preferences, or analyzing how well our website is performing.
Cookies are not required to view to use this site and may be turned off within your browser, but you may need to have cookies enabled for certain functionality of the site to work effectively for you.